Prev: Re: Campaign Rules Next: Re: How does a UN force operate?

RE: [FT] Campaign Rules

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:50:43 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Campaign Rules

There's 2 campaign versions you might want to look at for ideas on my
site:
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/fthome.htm

One version has research rules.  Both are reasonably simple to operate.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM