Prev: RE: [sg] Starting Forces Next: RE: [FT] WotW #4: Railguns

Re: Full Thrust FB2

From: Charles Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:12:43 GMT
Subject: Re: Full Thrust FB2

In message
<GAHY4E$IIwbweplGCZnqfzkf8q_67PfRzhWArXBenR7YCfMn15TwGr@libertysurf.fr>
	  "YOY"<raphou@libertysurf.fr> wrote:

> Hi! Who will have enough time to answer some of my
> wuestions?
I'll give it a try.
> 1- I've read that shields are efficient against the
> plasmas bolts (6 for a level-1 shield and 5-6 ignored for
> a level-2 shield), is it really that?
Yes (FB2 p.36)
> 2- there are a lot of weapons and equipements written in
> FB2, but not explained, are they explained on a web
> site?
I think most of what you are refering to is from the 'More Thrust'
supplement - currently out of print AFAIK.
> 3- Shrouded clouds are efficient against fighters, but are
> human shields efficient too?
Yes (FT2 p. 17)
> 4- When Plasma bolts are fired, are all the fighters in a
> 6" range destroyed?
Yes.
> 5- When plasma bolts are fired, can a Phalon ship (from
> the army who fired it) be affected?
Yes, if it is in the blast radius, it takes damage.
> 6- With the vector movement rules, missiles and plasma
> bolts are very easy to use, because of the lack of
> velocity change for all the ships. Did someone try it? We
> think we'll reduce there range to 4".
> 7- With vector wovment rules, Kra'vak are not as efficient as ion the
> std rules with their anti-g  propulsion. The only advantage they have,
> this time, is  that they are able to use all their thrust rating for
> trnslating (the humans & Phalons only can move 1"
> starboard or port). Is it the only difference?
>
> OK, thanks a lot.
> YOY

> Jusqu'à 60 heures gratuites
> pour toute souscription à l'un des
> nouveaux Forfaits Liberty Surf
> http://register.libertysurf.fr/subscribe_fr/signup.php3

It is probably a good idea to hunt out the FAQ - unfortunately, I've
forgotten the URL - but I'm sure someone will provide it.

Prev: RE: [sg] Starting Forces Next: RE: [FT] WotW #4: Railguns