Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC Next: Re: [FT] WotW #4: Railguns

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #384

From: A Scruffy Drummer <jmodule@y...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:15:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #384

--- "Casquilho, Daniel" wrote:
> Subject: [DS] My NAC Forces
  [SNIP]
> Anti-Air Unit: 2 Shield ADS Vehicle

Have you used this unit in a game yet?	...or to the
Listers that play DS2: how do you use your ADS
vehicles effectively?

I usually put one ADS vehicle in my command unit and
let it sit idle until a threat appears, then use it's
activation to turn on the sensors but then it dies
before its next activation -- usually from a HEL/3+
equipped element that moved out from cover behind
woods or something. :-(

I got the impression from the rules that having an
active ADS was a Bad Idea, so I've been leaving them
turned off until I needed them.  Am I waiting until
it's too late?

Jakim (Scruffy D)

Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC Next: Re: [FT] WotW #4: Railguns