Prev: Re: [OT]: Trailers, John A, and Barbarians Next: Re: [OT] Space floor plans

[OT] Space floor plans

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:09:31 +0000 ()
Subject: [OT] Space floor plans

Just a quick message for those interested in space station floor plans
for
use with SG or representing boarding actions, or anything else for that
matter
I know people have been interested in starship interiors and the like.

I have finished uploading my print out and fold-up dungeon and sci-fi
floor
plans for anyone who wants them.

The page is www.germwarfare.co.uk/fprpg.html

I may also consider making some battlefield scenery, bunkers etc for
SG as printout paper models.
If there is an interest let me know.

Help yourselves
Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk
www.germwarfare.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT]: Trailers, John A, and Barbarians Next: Re: [OT] Space floor plans