Prev: [OT] UNSC (not really anymore...) Next: [Computer?] File format for DSII

ESU Heavy Inf

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 15:15:50 -0500
Subject: ESU Heavy Inf

Eli,

I have a passle of ESU Hvy Inf (most of them). So far only 4 or 5 have
been
black washed and digitally photo'd to my satisfaction, but they ought to
give you a good idea - I like them MUCH better than the (pardon me for
saying it) "lame-O" naval infantry (OTOH, naval infantry probably should
be
a bit lame.... *wink*).

http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Gaming/GZG/ESUHeavyInf/

This is the root dir. Here are some figs... the order codes are from
Nic's
Eureka coding. Don't know how they map to blisters sold by KR.

http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Gaming/GZG/ESUHeavyInf/SGE-59_GreyScale.jpg
http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Gaming/GZG/ESUHeavyInf/SGE-62_GreyScale.jpg
http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Gaming/GZG/ESUHeavyInf/SGE-65_GreyScale.jpg
http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Gaming/GZG/ESUHeavyInf/SGE-67_GreyScale.jpg

They have a good rifle (KI-72 I believe), and I really like the SAW.
They
have quilted jackets and a pretty good looking helmet. Most come fitted
with
a backpack. And they have a good variety of poses... and figures like
the
commisars and the dogs. All together, a good line. Now all I need to do
is
convince Nic to make Hvy Inf crew figs for the autocannon on the tripod,
the
grenade on the tripod, and the NAC ram mortar (so it will be an ESU Hvy
Inf
Ram Mortar). Then I'll be able to "support" these figs better.

I got about 60 of these (gonna order about another 30) plus I've ordered
about 16 ESU PA as "stiffener". Nic also has a BMP-60 tracklayer APC. If
can convince Robert D. to produce some more of his turrets, there is a
turret that can be refit to it to turn the APC into an AIFV. With these,
you
have a very distinctive ESU force.

Prev: [OT] UNSC (not really anymore...) Next: [Computer?] File format for DSII