Prev: Re: FT-Technology in the FT world Next: [OT] UNSC (not really anymore...)

Re: [OT] Sci-Fi Supply is still in business!

From: JDoch226@a...
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 13:04:32 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Sci-Fi Supply is still in business!

In a message dated 3/18/01 9:02:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
devans@uneb.edu
writes:

<< Jed, I still haven't found my spare pack of the dirty SF walls; I'd
suggest
 you contact the lads directly. You're both in FL. ;->= >>

The ground does move around a bit here in Los Angeles, but it seldom
moves us
as far as Florida...   8--)

Thanks for the info on the revived SciFi Supply.  I'll get my local shop
order again.

Prev: Re: FT-Technology in the FT world Next: [OT] UNSC (not really anymore...)