Prev: Re: [FT] Needle Beam questions Next: RE: Re: [OT] UNSC

[DS] My NAC Forces

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:28:36 -0800
Subject: [DS] My NAC Forces

Hello All,

	OK, based on my first few games and all of your advice I have
finished my basic force plan. Here for your critique is my force:

NAC Force

Tank Platoon #1: 4 Chevalier Heavy Tanks (from Battletech)
Tank Platoon #2: 4 Paladin Tanks (GZG)
Tank Platoon #2: 4 Paladin Tanks (GZG)
Motor Rifle Platoon #1: 1 Cmd, 4 Rifle, 3 GMS/L + 4 Hoplite (GZG)
Motor Rifle Platoon #2: 1 Cmd, 4 Rifle, 3 GMS/L + 4 Hoplite (GZG)
Heavy Weapon Squad: 4 GMS/L + 2 Hoplite (GZG)
PA Platoon	6 PA Rifle (GZG)
Anti-Air Unit: 2 Shield ADS Vehicle (Bash of Battletech & Modern
Vehicles)
SPA Unit #1	3 Basilisk SPA, 1 Ammo Hauler (+4 Ammo)(Games Workshop)
SPA Unit #2	3 Basilisk SPA, 1 Ammo Hauler (+4 Ammo)(Games Workshop)
Air Support Wing	2 PISCES SV-68 Scout VTOL (GZG)

Troops note: Cmd elements are 2 men stands but are paid for as normal
rifle
elements. This just allows me to know what stand is the "leader".

Vehicle Note: Except for the Basilisk, all are wheeled for the "theme"
feel.

I will mix and match based on the game scenario we are playing.

Prev: Re: [FT] Needle Beam questions Next: RE: Re: [OT] UNSC