Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant) Next: RE: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)

Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:58:25 EST
Subject: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)

In a message dated 3/15/01 12:36:28 PM Central Standard Time,
Daniel.Casquilho@disney.com writes:

> ?
>
>     Oh, I do not see the UNSC/UN as a "good guy" or benevolent
> force at all. I just see them as another power players in a large
> game. I agree with Jon when he said there is no "Good Guy" in his

Absolutely! No good guy, but the one function which the UN performs (and

apparently with the acquiescence of all parties involved most of the
time) is
keep the planet from being the scene of absolute war. A very commendable

function even if the agent of that function is less than perfect. I
think
that is why the nations largely cooperate in keeping their fleet and
orbital
installations away from terra - a fear of mutual destruction that the UN

keeps at bay.

Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant) Next: RE: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)