Prev: Re: [OT] I just noticed this on Jon's catalog Next: Re: Los thoughts on breaching

RE: Old Epic figures

From: "Chris Downes-Ward" <cdownes-ward@9...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:53:05 -0000
Subject: RE: Old Epic figures

The very first sets of plastic infantry, before they started adding all
the
extra chrome/weirdness, I found very useful. The bulk of my human
infantry
are the imperial guard or space marines, I also use the eldar (with the
top
of the helmet cropped off). The Orcs I use as generic "bipedal green
aliens
with tusks" and some of the Tyranids. I don't use the squats aka dwarfs
/
dwarves or the more recent sets of eldar with all the "aspect" warriors
-
too weird.

I also use the, IIRC OOP, Eldar tempest as a heavy grav tank and the
"Doom
Weaver" as a grav SPG. The hulls from some Doom Weavers have also been
"kit
bashed" in to a CBR vehicle and some MRL vehicles.

Chris D-W.