Prev: RE: Los thoughts on breaching Next: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)

25mm Kra'Vak Power Armor pictures

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 20:06:20 -0800
Subject: 25mm Kra'Vak Power Armor pictures

Okay - you guys asked and I deliver.  Here are a couple of
hasty scans of the 25mm KV PA I got as a prize at the ECC.
They have _just_ been assembled.  Sorry, but I don't have them
scheduled for my painting queue just yet ...

SGK-26 : Kra'Vak PA Leader with Power Axe
http://naxera.com/ted/images/KV_axe.jpg

SGK-25 : Kra'Vak PA with support weapon
http://naxera.com/ted/images/kv_saw.jpg

SGK-22 : Kra'Vak PA with hand weapon and missile pod
http://naxera.com/ted/images/kv_sup.jpg

I'm really surprised how well those turned out when I just
tossed them on the scanner bed ...

-Ted

[email]  ted@naxera.com
[AIM]  TArlauskas

Prev: RE: Los thoughts on breaching Next: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)