Prev: Re: [sg] Vehicle ID Next: RE: RE: [sg] Vehicle ID

Re: non-painting record was: 2300 AD --> DS2/SG2

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:42:27 -0600
Subject: Re: non-painting record was: 2300 AD --> DS2/SG2

I think the point was a record for an item to get painted. I've some
Minifig space ships I bought through the mail in the mid seventies. They
came primered, which I didn't understand at the time, and should have
rejoiced, as most of my most recent attempts start with krinkly primer.
(And, yes, I try to be careful of humidity. I live on the edge veritable
desert.)

Now, I'm keeping them as-is as a sort of memento of the period.

 I may even have some Roco tanks that were going to get a camo job, that
were bought back in the late sixties, though.

Let us know when you finally get that Battlemaster painted. ;->=

Prev: Re: [sg] Vehicle ID Next: RE: RE: [sg] Vehicle ID