Prev: Re: [sg] Vehicle ID Next: RE: [sg] Vehicle ID

RE: [sg] Vehicle ID

From: "Mike J." <pmj6@y...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:10:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [sg] Vehicle ID

--- Eli Arndt <emu2020@wattosjunkyard.com> wrote:
> I beleive if you read their notes, they say it is a
> Soviet BRDM in 1/35th and a 1/48th Israeli Merkava
> turret.  Don't quote me on the scales though.

I agree on the Merkava turret, but the hull looks like
a BMP-1 or -2. A very nice model. I generally don't
like using historical AFV models as SF game
"stand-ins" but a hybrid vehicle like this really
works well.

Mike J.

=====
Visit 20th Century/Future Wargame Resource page
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/1966/

Prev: Re: [sg] Vehicle ID Next: RE: [sg] Vehicle ID