Prev: RE: [sg] Vehicle ID Next: Re: Vehicle ID

Re: non-painting record was: 2300 AD --> DS2/SG2

From: mreindl@p...
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:10:52 -0800
Subject: Re: non-painting record was: 2300 AD --> DS2/SG2

KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:

> > means its taken be about 6 years to paint the figures, is this a
> > record?
>
> Hardly. I have a Ral Partha Oriental Dragon that I started painting
> when my son was 1 year old. He is now 14. And on a not-so-recent
discussion
> on another mailing list, that was not by any means the longest time.

Hmm, I'd have to say that my record is for the RP Battletech
Battlemaster mini that
I've had for the past 14 years.  I paint a LOT of minis, mainly
Warhammer 40K,
Battletech, and FT, and have never had a problem, but for some reason
when I look
at that Battlemaster, I get a mental block as far as how to paint it.  I
must've
started and stripped it at least a dozen times over the years.	Maybe
one of these
days I'll just paint it Day-Glo Orange and call it good.....

Mark