Prev: RE: [FT] UNSC Next: [sg] Vehicle ID

Re: [FT] UNSC

From: steve@w...
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:29:52 -0000
Subject: Re: [FT] UNSC

On 14 Mar 2001, at 11:49, Jerry Han wrote:

> BTW -- just as a heads up -- the UNSC developing the P-Torp, and later
> having it stolen by the NAC is not GZG canon.  Somebody on the list
> came up with it.

I thought that someone came up with that idea in an Old Ragnarok
(that's the journal of the Society of Fantasy and Science Fiction
Wargamers) article. That's certainly the first place I saw it. I can
dig out the details tonight if anyone's interested.

	Steve

--
The Society of Fantasy and Science Fiction Wargamers
<http://steve.pugh.net/SFSFW/>

Prev: RE: [FT] UNSC Next: [sg] Vehicle ID