Prev: Re: Nukes Next: Re: Tin cans versus Dreadnoughts

Re: [Starguard] 2nd best profit making illegal smuggling trade

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 06:38:06 EST
Subject: Re: [Starguard] 2nd best profit making illegal smuggling trade

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:45 EST CAPolecat@aol.com writes:

>In a message dated 3/8/1 8:14:19 PM, triphibious@juno.com writes:
>
><< Be honest Beth, wouldn't you like to catch some animal/animal
>product
>smugglers and do battle with them?  <grin> >>
>
>Sounds like a job for the Amazon Valkyries to me; enforcing the
>Federation
>Endangered Species Act with the muzzle of a blast rifle.  VERY
>persuasive
>indeed for the average loser Fabian/Eli poacher gang.;)
>
>Leland R. Erickson
>Western Apostles of Mayhem

Amazon officer to captured animal smuggler:
"You have those cute little Denebian Death Dealers locked in those tiny
little cages...  Why it's barely 6' by 4' by 3'!"

Smuggler who thinks that because she's a female she's a wimp...
"You gotta put them in something to ship them - besides space is more
important then some animal's 'comfort'."

Officer to NCO:
"He's right, you know. Put him in the cage also, we need the space for
transit back to base of the 'evidence.'"

Smuggler:
"You can't do that.  It's a wild animal!  A carnivore!"

Officer (walking away):
"Hope you have been treating it better than it's appearance looks... See
you planetside."

<VBG>

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Nukes Next: Re: Tin cans versus Dreadnoughts