Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC Next: Re: Aircraft Vs Dreadnoughts (Which is what the topic mutated into :o)

Re: SG Close Assaults revisited...

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:01:27 +0100
Subject: Re: SG Close Assaults revisited...

adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca wrote:
Ok, I didn't take into account that a turn is about 5 minutes. In this
case
it makes sense that the attacker occupies the enemy position if the
defender
runs away before hand-to-hand combat, as he can take his time getting
there
safely. This would of course mean that the followup move is always
started
at the enemy held position, which makes things a lot simpler game-wise.

I have still mixed feelings about multiple followups. You can read the
rules
both ways. I think we'll limit ourselves to a maximum of 1 followup.
Otherwise
it could lead to silly movement distances you wouldn't be able to get
under
normal circumstances.

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC Next: Re: Aircraft Vs Dreadnoughts (Which is what the topic mutated into :o)