Prev: RE: Starship Basing Alternatives Next: RE: Alien PA

RE: Heavy Gear Mammoth Strider

From: Neal Kaplan <nkaplan@v...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:08:54 -0800
Subject: RE: Heavy Gear Mammoth Strider

I have one of the older Mammoth minis, which I'm guessing is what
you're talking about. I haven't put it together and painted it yet,
but I plan on using it with my 25mm SG minis. It might be slightly
small, but only so that a 25mm-scale pilot would be cramped.

Now, if you *really* want to put a figure in the cockpit...well,
that will take a heck of a lot of drilling!

-Neal