Prev: Re: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts Next: Close assault interpretation questions

RE: 2300 AD --> DS2/SG2

From: "Chris Downes-Ward" <cdownes-ward@9...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:00:23 -0000
Subject: RE: 2300 AD --> DS2/SG2

I've just finished painting up enough Gladiator's (AC-8) and Gauntlet's
(ACVI-3 Bessiere's) to outit an entire French 2300 AD aero cavalry
regiement
and I'm now working my way through several packs of FSE infantry for the
dismounts.

To relate this to another series of posts I've been marking the platoon
leader stands by having one Legionaire in the stand wearing a Kepi Noir
(sp)
rather than a Kepi Blanc, i.e. a a black kepi with a red top rather then
pure white one.

For another related point, I have just finished painting an "Epic" scale
Tyranid hoard which I can remember buying not long before my first
daughter
was born, as it will soon be her 6th birthday this means its taken be
about
6 years to paint the figures, is this a record?

Chris D-W

Prev: Re: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts Next: Close assault interpretation questions