Prev: Re: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules Next: Re: Nukes was: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts

Re: Nukes was: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts

From: Nathan rolfe <nathan_rolfe@d...>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 11:09:06 +1100
Subject: Re: Nukes was: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts

"kh.ranitzsch" wrote:
 > > A lot would depend on how bad you wanted to take out that Kirov,
but it
 > can be
 > > done a lot more easily than with a flock of Harpoons. Funny enough,
FT
 > doesn't
 > > have anything equivalent to nukes...
 >
 > Indeed, there are very few wargames that seriously have nukes. They
are
just
 > too devastating to make for a fun tactical game.
 > When was the last time you used a nuke in a game ?

I think More thrust missiles are nuclear but i am not sure, but they are

just what you need if you want a flock of harpoon's but be careful what
you
wish for, just wait till you have 60 MT missiles auto hitting and doing
2D6
damage each coming at you.

www.geociteis.com/britcomedy

Prev: Re: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules Next: Re: Nukes was: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts