Prev: Re: [OT] modelling Q and ISO Ben Kenobi and his Harem Next: Re: Re: [FT] WotW (Finish EMP, Start Needle)

RE: 6mm GEVs

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:07:03 -0800
Subject: RE: 6mm GEVs

> Yes, I can see what you're on about. I have had a good look
> around the Ogre website now and I have to say what little of
> the Paneuropean GEVs I have seen I like a lot. They are very
> much to my taste.

	Matthew, you may want to wait a few months then. The GEV and
Light GEV will be available soon from Steve Jackson Games. I am unsure
when the GEV-PC will be out.

> And exactly how many are there, three I think...?

	At this point I only know of three GEVs for the Pan-Ero force.
The GEV, Light GEV, and the GEV-PC.

	By the way, I also remembered another figure you might like.
Stan Johansen Miniatures has some micro scale figures. He has some
GEVs and some GEV trucks. He also allows you to buy one at a time so
maybe you could spend a few dollars to see if you like them and not
get stuck with a lot of them. Just and Idea. Here is his web site:

http://www.stanjohansenminiatures.com/micro.htm

		Daniel

Prev: Re: [OT] modelling Q and ISO Ben Kenobi and his Harem Next: Re: Re: [FT] WotW (Finish EMP, Start Needle)