Prev: Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question Next: Re: [OT] modelling Q and ISO Ben Kenobi and his Harem

Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question

From: Noel Weer <nsweer@i...>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 17:04:04 -0600
Subject: Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question

Actually, I haven't lost a jeep... yet. I have carefully managed to keep

the jeep with the APCs, a good 8-10 inches back of the infantry when it
is dismounted. My opponents to date have generally targeted my
dismounted troops and ignored the "lesser" threat from the vehicles.

But you are right, I have been lucky more than anything so far, having
seen the magnetic attraction between APCs and hostile arty rounds and
tanks.

--
The Middle Ages were a great time to be alive,
because if you weren't wiped out by the Plague

Prev: Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question Next: Re: [OT] modelling Q and ISO Ben Kenobi and his Harem