Prev: [OT] Brigade minis Next: 15mm GZG figures in US & GZG ECC

RE: 6mm GEVs

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 14:32:29 -0500
Subject: RE: 6mm GEVs

Hmmm. I can't tell from the picture, but the Ogre/GEV Paneuropean GEV
looks
somewhat tapered at the front (see
http://www.sjgames.com/miniatures/ogre/deluxegev/img/photo4.jpg). But I
would suggest looking at the box (or preferably the actual miniature)
first.

I am not sure what other miniatures have that "Shoe-tip" shape.
Dirtside Miniatures:
DSM112 Wombat http://www.geohex.com/dsm112.htm
DSM110 Rommel http://www.geohex.com/dsm110.htm also tapers at the front,
but
also is tapered at the rear (does not need to carry infantry).
DSM113 Light Hover Jeep http://www.geohex.com/dsm113.htm looks like it
may
be a good fit.

-----