Prev: RE: [DS] Kra'Vak Info Next: Re: FW: London Times Article

Re: [ft] Needle damage mechanics plus background

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 21:45:23 EST
Subject: Re: [ft] Needle damage mechanics plus background

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:21:16 +1100  "Robertson, Brendan"
<Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> writes:
>Needlebeam damage is *unrepairable* using damage control.
>You need to bring in a repairship after the game.

Really?!  That was not explicit in my reading of FT/2nd.  Whoa, Nelly,
that makes those FireCon hits deadly!  Three firecon hits and a SDN
(assuming no extra firecons) is just a hard to kill freighter!!

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: RE: [DS] Kra'Vak Info Next: Re: FW: London Times Article