Prev: [FMAS] PA Next: RE: [DS] Kra'Vak Info

RE: A interesting sample from Eureka

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 07:47:02 -0800
Subject: RE: A interesting sample from Eureka

> What Nic would like to know is this; Should the miniature remain at
it's
> current size (it's a big APC like the Phalanx) or should he reduce it
> further and bring it into line with other DSM 6mm miniatures
(comparable
> to the Gauntlet hover APC)?

Derek,

	What about between the two. I can only speak for myself, but
when I
was reading the stories I always pictured the Combat Car as larger then
normal APC. However, I see the Phalanx as a "real big" vehicle so I
would
not want the Combat Car to be the same size. Just my take on it.

		Daniel

Prev: [FMAS] PA Next: RE: [DS] Kra'Vak Info