Prev: [OT]Tech talk RE: Hotspot AAR with pics Next: RE: GZGECC Fun Report

RE: [GZG-ECC] [FMAS] First CanAm (Trouble with Colonials)

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 06:59:28 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG-ECC] [FMAS] First CanAm (Trouble with Colonials)

Picks
> of this situation will also be on my web page shortly. No regrets
though,
> we
> all loved it and will be back!
>
> To the event itself:
>
> A brief AAR. A more complete one with 25 or so digital images shall be
> available as soon as I can get it together.

[snip]
>  A grenade was rolled down the
> corridor, killing a member of Sgt. Rutherford's force (hiding behind a
> doorframe) [snip] This proved to be typical of the night.
> Anyone with cover shifts pretty much died from grenades, those in the
open
> lived. End of night total: people in the open: 6, hand grenades: 0.
Three
> or
> four guys using doorframes or other hard cover died in the same
blasts.

[Bri] OK. New FMASk weapon: Door Frame projector. Mounts just under
the GL on AARs. Expels a doorframe at the target providing just enough
cover that the automatically fired, follow-up grenade is devastating.
;-)

[snip]

> At this time, the Canadian position looked secure on the right flank,
and
> weak on their left with Magic and Rick pushing. Then the Canadians got
> lucky
> and got a powerful random event - a traitor. The turncoat Cpl. Brian
Bell
> (obviously with some distant relation to Jim Bell) pulled off his
> Star-Spangled Banner revealing a Maple Leaf! He turned on Cpl. Goodall
> with
> his SAW and proceeded to fire a belt of blanks.... (how do you miss at
2"?
> bad dice). He then fled to join the Canadians, changing the dynamic of
> that
> front somewhat and weakening the US team while strengthening the
Canadian
> Team.

Hey! Wait a minute! I've been slandered! It must have been someone else!
Anyway, that's what you get for recruiting a Nihilist.

[snip]
-----End Original Message-----

My comments, above, marked by [Bri]

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://www.ftsr.org/sg2/
---

Prev: [OT]Tech talk RE: Hotspot AAR with pics Next: RE: GZGECC Fun Report