Next: Re: (DS, SG) A Sort of Halfway idea

Re: GZGECC Fun Report

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 10:38:56 -0500
Subject: Re: GZGECC Fun Report

Brian Bell wrote:
> This year the scheduling ended up slightly strange. A lot of the games
> filled up in preregistration. While this is great for the game judges
> running the games, it is a little difficult for attendees who just
show up
> or like to choose at the time of the game. Perhapse we need more
people to
> run some games?

I agree.  We had a number of events that ran into problems this year.
Allan
Goodall had submitted two events that were dropped when he couldn't
attend.
Rich Oden and Jerry Han had planned on running games, but were unable to

attend.

Thanks to the players that were able to generate some pick up events on
such short notice.

Jon

Next: Re: (DS, SG) A Sort of Halfway idea