Prev: GZG ECC IV - The Quote Board Next: How to convert to a Supertank

RE: FT-WotW

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 09:05:59 +1100
Subject: RE: FT-WotW

I agree with finishing one topic at a time.  I have to go through
everything
on the needlebeam discussion and collate down everything before I add
new
comments.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM