Prev: GZG - ECC IV Next: Re: As in no plotted move? Re: FT-Close range combat

Re: GZG - ECC IV

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 22:06:19 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG - ECC IV

On Sat, 3 Mar 2001 21:52:44 EST, DaddyHWilliam@aol.com wrote:

>Several of the players there said that some FMA rules have been
circulated on
>the internet and that this was the best place to try to track them
down.  Can
>anybody out there help me?

Glad you enjoyed it! I had been signed up to run a couple of events, but
had
to back out for personal reasons.

So, since I'm stuck here at home, I'll forward the FMA Skirmish stuff to
you.
Note, this is the stuff Jon posted to this list. This is NOT all of the
stuff,
as the playtest list has some new stuff. I can't send you this
additional
stuff, but this will get you going.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: GZG - ECC IV Next: Re: As in no plotted move? Re: FT-Close range combat