Prev: IAVR was Re: Firecontrol and EW/Sensor ratings Next: GZG - ECC IV

Re: IAVR was Re: Firecontrol and EW/Sensor ratings

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 19:03:55 -0500
Subject: Re: IAVR was Re: Firecontrol and EW/Sensor ratings

On Sat, 3 Mar 2001 12:17:00 -0800 (PST), Michael Murphy
<mmurphy_personal@yahoo.com> wrote:

>     I have been noticing that everyone referring to
>IAVRs has its firepower die at D10. This does match
>the Quick Reference Sheet. However, the SG2 BOOK (page
>40, IIRC) says it is a D8.

The Reference sheet says D10. The Generic Weapons Table on page 34 says
D10
(which is probably the table used in the Quick Reference Sheet).

>Is using a D10 firepower a
>general consensus or was there an official ruling of
>some sort?

I think there is a consensus for D10, but I don't know if it is official
or
anything.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: IAVR was Re: Firecontrol and EW/Sensor ratings Next: GZG - ECC IV