Prev: Re: THE BEGININGS OF DISRUPTORS? Now this! Next: IAVR was Re: Firecontrol and EW/Sensor ratings

Re: Firecontrol and EW/Sensor ratings

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 13:10:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Firecontrol and EW/Sensor ratings

On Sat, 3 Mar 2001 09:08:21 -0800, "Eli Arndt"
<emu2020@wattosjunkyard.com>
wrote:

>Just for clarity the three ranges of sensors are what again?  I have
lost my copy of Stargrunt and don't have those ranges handy.  I believe
it's like Enhanced, Superior, and Advanced?

Basic (d6), Enhanced (d8), Superior (d10).

>Also, what are the stats for the various levels of GMS and IFARs?

GMS: Base Impact Value: D12.
GMS/P: D12 Impact.
GMS/L: D12 x 2 Impact
GMS/H: D12 x 4 Impact

IAVR (Infantry Anti Vehicle Rocket): Firepower D10, Impact D12*.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: Re: THE BEGININGS OF DISRUPTORS? Now this! Next: IAVR was Re: Firecontrol and EW/Sensor ratings