Prev: Re: Stargrunt vehicles Next: Re: THE BEGININGS OF DISRUPTORS? Now this!

Re: Stargrunt vehicles

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 12:35:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Stargrunt vehicles

On Sat, 3 Mar 2001 17:13:57 -0000, "Matthew Smith"
<matt@smithdom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>I would really like you to give me the stats for those four vehicles,
as
>well as what nation they are listed under (I have been told that there
are
>sample army lists for the four main powers in the book, and that the
>vehicles come under these). If this is not true, then just telling me
the
>stats would be good. I know that the SG2 vehicles translate directly to
DS2.

Ah! Okay, cool. No problem. I'll send it to you off list. (I'm sending
this to
the list so you don't get 2 dozen responses...).

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: Re: Stargrunt vehicles Next: Re: THE BEGININGS OF DISRUPTORS? Now this!