Prev: Re: Wartime references for Aliens Next: RE:Needle beams

Re: lack of 15mm vehicles solution?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 18:57:19 EST
Subject: Re: lack of 15mm vehicles solution?

Well, I must admit I don't use 15mm stuff usually but it seems a fair
number of people use this scale [just not in my visual range until
recently] so it wouldn't hurt.

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

On Thu, 01 Mar 2001 08:11:03 -0600 "David L. Dunn - DLD Productions"
<dldproductions@zippnet.net> writes:
>>Vehicles. Vehicles are still sparse for SF in 15mm. I've kitbashed my
>own out
>>of Roco minitanks (which the Battleground: World War II crowd suggest
>is >used
>>by 15mm WW2 players, anyway, even though they are actually HO scale).
>>I've
>>been unhappy with most of the 15mm SF vehicles I've seen.
>Hi all,
>I've been reading lately that a good deal of you are getting out of
>25mm and going
>to the 15mm side of life.  Since Jon has covered the figure aspect
>rather well,
>would it help if we started manufacturing 15mm vehicles? These of
>course would be
>the same vehicles we make now, only smaller.
>Thanks for your time.
>--
>David L. Dunn
>DLD Productions
>"Striving to Make Your Gaming Real"
>
>http://zippnet.net/~dldproductions/

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Wartime references for Aliens Next: RE:Needle beams