Prev: [OT] Identify these vehicles (15mm?) Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #355 - 15mm Stuff

Re: [OT] Identify these vehicles (15mm?)

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 23:45:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Identify these vehicles (15mm?)

At 09:51 PM 3/1/01 -0600, you wrote:

>I just picked up the figs in the picture below. I thought I knew what
they
>were, but am obviously wrong. Can someone figure where they came from?
>
>http://abacus.sj.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/1d37525ee4945aa6f747c2c5ef/i-1.J
PG
>http://abacus.sj.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/1d37525ee4945aa6f747c2c5ef/i-1.J
PG

Tabletop Games "Laserburn".

>The larger vehicles, tracked, wheeled and 'blowers' all have the same
hull
>with different base pieces. They are cruder than I first thought, but
that
>was my mis-identifying them in the first place blinding me. ;->=

They paint up quite nicely, I've always thought.  First 15mm figures I
ever
gamed with.  I have a good number gathring dust somewhere.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: [OT] Identify these vehicles (15mm?) Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #355 - 15mm Stuff