Prev: RE: [OT] The GZG Digest V2 #355 Next: Re: OUDF - Railguns??

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #355 - 15mm Stuff and EatG

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:28:47 -0600
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #355 - 15mm Stuff and EatG

***
Stuart,

     I am curious, where did you see the film makers have said
the whole story is complete fiction? The duel may have been fiction
made up by the Soviet propaganda machine, that has been agreed as a
possibility by both the film makers and historians.
***

Daniel,

I believe Stuart mentions in a post that he's not actually on the list.
I'd
suggest this should have been a direct note.

***
Galoob- The cheap plastic Star Wars stuff.  Look for Bobba Fett this w/e
!
(on that note, anyone got a 15mm-ish Darth Vader they want to swop ?).
***

I thought the consensus was that the micromachines are 20mm or larger.
or
is Stuart talking about something other than nine packs?

BTW, somebody tell Stuart that, if he doesn't get one over the weekend,
drop me a line. I think I can come up with a spare.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [OT] The GZG Digest V2 #355 Next: Re: OUDF - Railguns??