Prev: Re: RE: Wartime references for Aliens Next: Re: [FT] WotW (Finish EMP, Start Needle)

Re: lack of 15mm vehicles solution?

From: "David L. Dunn - DLD Productions" <dldproductions@z...>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 08:11:03 -0600
Subject: Re: lack of 15mm vehicles solution?

>Vehicles. Vehicles are still sparse for SF in 15mm. I've kitbashed my
own out
>of Roco minitanks (which the Battleground: World War II crowd suggest
is >used
>by 15mm WW2 players, anyway, even though they are actually HO scale).
>I've
>been unhappy with most of the 15mm SF vehicles I've seen.
Hi all,
I've been reading lately that a good deal of you are getting out of 25mm
and going
to the 15mm side of life.  Since Jon has covered the figure aspect
rather well,
would it help if we started manufacturing 15mm vehicles? These of course
would be
the same vehicles we make now, only smaller.
Thanks for your time.
--
David L. Dunn
DLD Productions

http://zippnet.net/~dldproductions/

Prev: Re: RE: Wartime references for Aliens Next: Re: [FT] WotW (Finish EMP, Start Needle)