Prev: (DS, SG) A Sort of Halfway idea Next: re: RE: Wartime references for Aliens

re: RE: Wartime references for Aliens

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: 28 Feb 2001 20:59:00 -0500
Subject: re: RE: Wartime references for Aliens

Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 09:34:42 +1100
From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au>
Subject: RE: Wartime references for Aliens

G'day Eli,

>It's short, it demeans the KV as being
>'feminine' by giving them a female sounding
>name (No, I do not think female means weak),

I know you clarified your statement Eli, but there is a reason there are

sayings about the dangerous nature and immense magnitude of a woman's
wrath, the last thing I'd want to do is picture an enemy as one pissed
off
lady ;)

but not if she contantly rolls 1s....	;-o

Dave

Prev: (DS, SG) A Sort of Halfway idea Next: re: RE: Wartime references for Aliens