Prev: RE: Wartime references for Aliens Next: Re: OUDF - Railguns??

RE: Wartime references for Aliens

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:46:29 -0800
Subject: RE: Wartime references for Aliens

Ah yes,

I know this full well and thus the clarification.  I have often spoken
in favor of women in combat for just this reason.  I have never feared
anyone more than I have feared the few angry women I have come face to
face with.

I would rather have a stare-down with a MBT than face a squad of angry
ladies.

Eli,
Ducking for cover and hoping this thread stays on course