Prev: RE: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US Next: Re: Wartime references for Aliens

RE: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:08:18 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US

Hello Jeremy,

	Not only is it based on a true story but Hollywood *did not* add

the love story. It is real as well. What is questioned is the duel
itself.
So in that way, yes it must be loosely based on the true story :-)

Check out this web site for the basics, they do a good "real story"
treatment:

http://www.lawbuzz.com/movies/enemy_gates/enemy_story_ch1.htm

Prev: RE: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US Next: Re: Wartime references for Aliens