Prev: Re: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US Next: [OT] Military History Archive CDs

Re: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US

From: "Jim 'Jiji' Foster" <jfoster@k...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 22:55:45 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US

At 10:26 PM 2/27/01, you wrote:
>would this be related to the story IIRC (not sure of the spelling)
>of  "Krunig" and "Zitezev" ??

Judging from what I remember reading about the movie, yes. Those names
sound about right. (I think the German's name was Konig.)

"... they found only an old man, who claimed repeatedly
that everything was false, though he was later found to be lying."

Prev: Re: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US Next: [OT] Military History Archive CDs