Prev: Re: Wartime references for Aliens Next: Re: Wartime references for Aliens

Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:14:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:54:38 -0600, devans@uneb.edu wrote:

>Just as a warning, folks who live there would point out that scotch is
>drink. It's Scot-Irish, or if you're wanting to hear even more
whinging,
>Scotish-Irish. ;->=

*L* As a SCOT, I will point out that scotch is a drink, a broth, an egg,
or a
hop. It's not a person. *L*

And "Scots-Irish" is probably the proper term. ;-)

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: Wartime references for Aliens Next: Re: Wartime references for Aliens