Prev: Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List Next: Re: Wartime references for Aliens

Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:13:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:01:31 -0600, devans@uneb.edu wrote:

>This continues to be totally OT, and I have begged for this go properly
>direct mailings, but I will stop to point out you are quite wrong. He
>obviously takes it quite seriously, and I'd say it scares the hell out
of
>him.

*L* Okay, duly noted! *L*

And, hopefully, it ends thus... *grin*

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List Next: Re: Wartime references for Aliens