Prev: Re: Shifting scales RE:[OT] Getting out of 25mm Next: Re: [OT] Getting out of 25mm

Re: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:59:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:26:09 +0000, jfoster@kansas.net wrote:

>A film of possible interest to wargaming buffs: Enemy at the Gates is
scheduled
>to be released in the US on March 16.

D'oh! I just posted about it, but you beat me to it! I'm looking forward
it...

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: Shifting scales RE:[OT] Getting out of 25mm Next: Re: [OT] Getting out of 25mm