Prev: [DS] An incomplete AAR :-) Next: Re: Home field advantage Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:35:15 -0600
Subject: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

***
My daughter had her first FT game Saturday, and proceeded to humble us
all!
***

Hearty congratulations to your daughter! Impressive that she could
figure
how you were twisting and turning!

Using FTII or FB manuvering? If FB, which cruiser was she flying?

My own daughter, Megan, recently turned twenty, never enjoyed most of
the
games I play. However, while tagging along to conventions, she
discovered
her interest in vampire lore dovetailed nicely with White Wolf's RPG.

At GenCons, where our hotel room is shared and tends toward overfull,
she
and I can hotbed, as I run around during the day, and she LARPs all
night.
;->=

I still think if I had ever gotten that story done, she might have tried
FT
a bit more. I wonder if the new FMA skirmish will lend itself to a
vampire
hunt...

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: [DS] An incomplete AAR :-) Next: Re: Home field advantage Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing