Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: RE: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: "stranger" <stranger@c...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:04:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

> > Nicely said.  My 14 year-old daughter plays in our regular D&D game,
and
> > just this week she asked if she could join me for the FT game I'm
hosting

> What a good attitude.  Several of our D&D'ers participate as husband &
wife
> or husband, wife and child(ren) and it makes for some great gaming.

My daughter had her first FT game Saturday, and proceeded to humble us
all!
In the first battle, there were four players, each with a cruiser, in a
basic cruiser free-for-all.  My daughter proceeded to get on the tail of
another ship, and stuck like glue!  None of us could shake her from our
ships.	She ended the game unscathed!

IN the second scenario, we did teams.  She still ended up unscathed!  I
wish
I could put it up to beginners luck, though on one particularly lucky
shot
with two class two beams, she rolled three sixes, then on those three
sixes
rolled two more sixes, then rolled another six from there, and a final
six
from there.....the receiving player was not happy....I'm glad she was on
my
team for that one!

Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: RE: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing