Prev: RE: FMAS names Next: Re: [FT] Ship repair

Re: [FT] Ship repair

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 16:30:42 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Ship repair

Jon Davis said:
> I think what I have done in these cases is modify the entire post
and
> filed and shaped it to fit the figure as best as possible.
Sometimes
> that has required cutting the smaller diameter post off and shaping
the
> larger diameter post to make the fit.
>
> Or you could simply drill through and fill with "top" hole with a
putty
> or filler.

Well, I didn't want to do that because I'd already painted and glazed
them.  However, I accidentally broke the peg off a post this
afternoon, and it turns out that the revised post just about fits.  I
drilled them out a little more--thinking "this is about to look like a
lucky Kra'Vak hit any second now" the whole time--and they don't fit

Prev: RE: FMAS names Next: Re: [FT] Ship repair