Prev: Re: (SG) New GMS rounds Next: [DS] First Game Over!

RE: Dirstside/Stargrunt vehicle nationalities

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:10:42 -0800
Subject: RE: Dirstside/Stargrunt vehicle nationalities

Matthew,

	  I always figured that the forces could end up with just about
any
vehicle.  When you take
over a planet from another group you might end up using some of their
stuff.
Not always of course,
but I was thinking of the pictures I have seen from WWII. I have a shot
of
some Panthers capured
by the Russians painted up witht thier star and all. I have seen Allied
equipment painted with
German markings etc. This might allow you to use anything you want. Your
call of course.

     Just a thought.

       Daniel