Prev: Desert Flecktarn Next: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

[FT] Ship repair

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:08:34 -0800
Subject: [FT] Ship repair

I'm getting ready for ECC, busily painting missiles, putting fighters
on earring posts, packing ships, and so forth.	One thing I discovered
is that a lot of the minis don't quite fit on the posts for their
bases.	In most cases this is no real problem as I can just drill out
with a 5/64" bit and the post will fit snugly.	In some cases, though,
I have the opposite problem--the hole is too big for the post, and the
minis are too flat (Voroshilevs and a Trieste) for me to drill a
smaller diameter hole inside the original.  I could just drill another
hold slightly displaced from where it's supposed to be and hope that
doesn't throw things of balance, but I wanted to see if anyone had any

Prev: Desert Flecktarn Next: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing