Prev: Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List Next: Desert Flecktarn

15mm Traveller Minis on eBay

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 22:22:12 -0500
Subject: 15mm Traveller Minis on eBay

Hey, guys.

Okay, I finally got my 15mm Traveller Martian Metals minis up on eBay.
There
are 119 figures (120 if you include a broken one I'm throwing in) in 5
different lots. These are quite suitable for Stargrunt.

There are two lots of "navy" figures. These are armoured troops with
cutlasses. There are two lots of striker figures. These are less
armoured guys
with berets. Finally, there is a set of generic mercenary figures, which
includes a map box.

The auctions can be found at these links:

Navy Lot #1:
http://cgi.ca.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=564101870

Navy Lot #2:
http://cgi.ca.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=564111364

Striker Lot #1:
http://cgi.ca.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=564105947

Striker Lot #2:
http://cgi.ca.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=564112363

Mercenaries:
http://cgi.ca.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=564110152

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List Next: Desert Flecktarn