Prev: Re: Re: More needle beams stuff on [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Digest Number 149 Next: Re: OUDF - Railguns??

Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 05:49:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

Donald Hosford wrote:
> "Too many peaple these days seem to think that once we grow up, we
have to give
> up all the fun in our lives and be boaring.  I allways thought that
God wanted us
> to be happy.	This is how I have fun.  I play games.	Some with toys.
And I am
> going to keep on doing it until I am too old to think straight."

You da man!   Excellent answer!

I think I'll be playing til I can't think straight.  And maybe after I
can't think straight.  That is also a good military simulation given
some historical officers and military commanders.

Besides, I'd still have some chance against some players I know! :-)

Prev: Re: Re: More needle beams stuff on [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Digest Number 149 Next: Re: OUDF - Railguns??