Prev: Re: Powered Armor Reading List Next: (SG) New GMS rounds

Re: Powered Armor Reading List

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:29:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Powered Armor Reading List

The Fleet and Battlestation anthologies edited by David Drake and Bill
Fawcett contain some stories that have powered armor trooops as the
focus.
In addition, there's Enemy of My Enemy by Ben Ohlander and David Drake.

Finally, there's a little bit of powered armor in Bill The Galactic Hero
by
Harry Harrison.

I'm sure there's more, but I just can't think of any at the moment!

Rob